Friday, January 25, 2008

Skype

Hey everyone... two days until the semester begins! I just wanted to let you all know that I just got Skype on my computer... it is basically the greatest program ever! It'll be great for keeping in contact because as long as you have a microphone that you can plug into your computer, you can call other people with Skype for free! It is like talking on the telephone, but through the computer. In addition, if you have a webcam, you can video chat from one computer to another for free, too! I got a webcam (that came with a microphone) for under $25.00 at Walmart, and they had them for even cheaper, too.
If you want to get Skype, go to skype.com and download the program. If you already have Skype and want to talk to me, my name is "emily.meyer13". Look me up and I can't wait to start talking to you!

Love, me

No comments: