So this is where I have decided to keep friends and family posted on my adventures in Greece... I got the idea from a girl also traveling with me (Thanks, Jenny!) so if you ever care to know what we've been up to, this would be a good place to find out!
www.olives-n-cheese.blogspot.com
Here is our full itinerary (Again... thanks, Jenny!)
Jan. 28th-Feb. 19 - Athens
Feb. 19-20 - Meteora
Feb. 21-23- Delphi
Feb. 24- Olympia
Feb. 25-26- Areopolis
Feb. 27-28- Tolo
Feb. 29-Mar. 08- Heraklion (Crete)
Mar. 8-12 - Zaros
Mar. 13-14-Rethymnon
Mar. 15-20-Chania
Mar. 21-27 Vamos
Mar. 28-30- Tinos
Mar. 30-Apr. 2- Mykonos
Apr. 2-5-Santorini
Apr.5-18-Istanbul and Western Turkey
Apr.19-20-Athens
Apr. 20-May 5 - Traveling with Lissie.... no set plans yet!
May 5-9 - London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you put a map up? I have no idea where any of these places are...besides Greece : D
wait. you're going to greece?
hmmm. i'm out of the loop. did you tell me that at christmas? i'm so dorky.
Post a Comment